If the human body consumes too much glycine, it can not only be absorbed and utilized by the human body, but also breaks the body's absorption balance of amino acids and affects the absorption of other amino acids, resulting in imbalance of nutrition and affecting health. Milk-containing beverages produced with glycine as the main raw material can easily adversely affect the normal growth and development of adolescents and children.
As a source of amino acids, it accounts for 3.5% of the total protein in food (FDA, §172.320, 2000).
As a bitterness masking agent after adding sodium saccharin to the beverage, the limit is 0.2% (based on the finished beverage); as a stabilizer for mono- and diglycerides in edible fats and oils, the limit is 0.02%, based on the amount of mono- and diglyceride (FDA§ 172.812, 2000).
FEMA: Beverages, confectionery, baked goods, meat, sausages, broth, seasonings, all 150 (mg / kg).
- Granray sales representatives attend the 2019 autumn FIC exhi
- Our foreign trade representatives will participate in CPhI Wo
- The 2019 cphi-frankfurt world pharmaceutical raw materials Eu
- Hebei Granray Bioproductsparticipated in the exhibition in Th
- SGS personnel are warmly welcome to our factory for on-site i
- Company name change notice
- CPhI & p-mec China 2019 brings to a close！